“How lucky am I to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard.” – A.A. Milne
June 1-2 - Commencement Ceremony - Howell Field
June 4 - Last Official Day of School
June 4 - Senior Clap Out Parade
June 5 - Teacher Records Day / Grades Due
June 8-10 - Underclass student locker item pickup
Important Information
Student Item Distribution - Thank you to everyone that helped distribute all caps, gowns, yearbooks, medication, and locker items to all 168 seniors. It was easily managed because of the support provided by our staff and volunteers. We have one more round on June 8-10 as we distribute over 560 items to our underclassmen.
Graduation - Thank you to everyone that let me know about volunteering at this year's commencement ceremony. After working on the details today with Chelsea, we determined we do not need additional help with graduation. However, the students would love to see you in the stadium on Monday and Tuesday. Here is a list of the students and their graduation slots in the event you want to watch some of your seniors cross the stage. If you can join us, please make sure you wear a mask and maintain appropriate social distance.
Staff Meeting - On Friday, at 10:00 A.M., we will hold our final staff meeting of the year. I realize this is a scheduled teacher workday, so I plan to keep the meeting brief. Please plan to attend. Thanks!
Closing - Please be sure requisitions have been submitted to Joyce by the time you "leave" for the year. In addition, please export all grade details out of Infinite Campus. Place these documents in Google Drive and share the folder with me. Please be sure the folder and files are labeled appropriately so they can easily be understood. ie: Mikes First Period Health. Check the box so that I receive email communication when the grades are shared. Thank you.
Summer! - This is the last bulletin for the 2019-2020 school year. I hope all of you find time to rest and relax over the break. This has been a challenging year in many aspects, but I always appreciate the support we provide to each other. It is obvious we will face many challenges ahead with the next school year, and it is good to know we have a staff who will adjust to what is needed to provide the best for the students in our schools. I look forward to seeing all of you on Friday!
Good Summer Reading

No comments:
Post a Comment