Sunday, March 7, 2021

Weekly Bulletin for March 8, 2021

"I have the simplest tastes. I am always satisfied with the best."
— Oscar Wilde

Important Dates

March 19 - End of Quarter 3

March 22-26 - Spring Break

March 31 - Quarter 3 Grades Due

April 1 - Grades Posted to IC

April 2 -5 - No School Easter Break

April 15 - ELA End of Course Exam Part I

April 16 - ELA End of Course Exam Part II

Important Information

AP Exam Schedule - Please click here for the AP Exam schedule. The exam dates and format were selected by each of the course's teachers. Those who are taking their exams on the computer will choose to take the test at home or at school. If you teach a class where you selected a computer test option, please email me the students who will need to test at the high school.  Please send me this list by the end of the day on Wednesday. 

AIR Test Schedule - Please note this schedule below for AIR Test days. All teachers are needed to administer the AIR assessments. 

Thursday, April 15th - English 10 (Part I)

Friday, April 16th - English 10 (Part II)

Monday, April 19th - American History; Government (Part I)

Tuesday, April 20th - American History; Government (Part II)

Thursday, April 22nd - Biology (Part I) 

Friday, April 23rd - Biology (Part II)

Tuesday, April 27th - Algebra I, Geometry (Part I)

Wednesday, April 28th - Algebra I, Geometry (Part II)


The bell schedule for Ohio’s end-of-course exam days will be as follows:


Part I Days


Part II Days




1st Period

9:34 am - 10:26 am

5th period

2nd Period

10:30 am - 11:32 am

(extra 10 minutes for snack)

6th period

3rd Period

11:36 am - 12:28 pm

7th period

4th Period

12:32 pm - 1:24 pm

8th period


AIR Test Security - Test Administration Certification Course - Click here to access the Test Administration Certification Course. This Test Administrator Interface Certification Course Companion Document is referenced during the course. The 30-minute course must be completed before April 9, 2020. Certificates at the end of the course DO NOT need to be turned in. I have a record of completed courses.

ADL - Last year, West Geauga High School was named a No Place for Hate school by the Anti-Defamation League.  This year our No Place for Hate team is led by Ethan Teare and Shannua Crossman, who are working with a group of students to create two programs for our school to combat bias and bullying.  The first program will take place on Monday, March 15, 2021, and Tuesday, March 16, 2021, during the 5th-period snack break.  Please read this activity description and be prepared to lead this activity to your students on Monday and/or Tuesday next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment