Sunday, October 27, 2013

Weekly Bulletin for October 28, 2013


“I had a ninth grade teacher who told me I was much smarter and much better than I was allowing myself to be.” ~ Scott Hamilton



Important Dates



October 28 - November 1 OGT Testing Grades 11 and 12.

November 4 - Dept. Head Meeting after school

November 8 - 1st Qtr. Common Core Curriculum Maps completed.  Use the form that was shared to you by Sean Whelan.

Important Information

School Speaker -Feb 7th - We will have a guest speaker addressing all of the students for approximately 70 minutes.

First Quarter - Due to the school closing, the first quarter has been extended until Tuesday.  Please have your grades in by Friday.

Public School Works - Several training video are due on October 30.

Gizmos.com - Thank you to Mike Taurasi for passing this site along that he thought be would beneficial to the math and science departments.  


Good Professional Reading
What makes an assessment formative? How is formative assessment used in grading?

No comments:

Post a Comment